Bath and Body Works Shamiya Mall, Kuwait

If you’re like me and love Bath & Body works, then you will love this small shop in Shamiya Mall. It’s called Body Works and is located at the entrance of  Shamiya Mall, which is in the same parking lot as Shamiya co-op.

This small shop carries a lot of B&BW products; including shower gels, body lotions, body sprays, body butter, hand creams, and room sprays. Prices are reasonable at about KD4.5 for a lotion or shower gel, after discount that is.

Like I said, they’re located at the entrance of Shamiya Mall, on the ground floor, and their phone numbers are 9733-3649 & 6658-6490. And they accept credit and ATM cards.

8 Responses to Bath and Body Works Shamiya Mall, Kuwait

1. SweetD says:

how r their creams?

They’re really good. The scent stays on your body for a long time, and it’s not weak either. The lotion moisturizes your skin for many hours, you won’t feel dry at all :)

2. Pingback: Bath and Body Works Shamiya Mall, Kuwait « The Buz Fairy - Kuwait

3. Faith says:

you can also get it on marklow.com ;)

4. shobha says:

I reside in Kuwait and during my recent visit to Dubai I picked up the Olive Leaf” home fragnence.
    Could you please tell me if there is a possiblility that I could purchase it in Kuwait??

Awaiting your feed back.

Thanks,

I’m not sure if they carry it in Kuwait, but you can check it at their official shop in The Avenues mall. It’s a big store, so they probably might have what you’re looking for.

5. meg says:

Hi ,
    i would like to know if u have the Bath & Body Works goody bag consisting of the mist and Body/ hand products…how much would that be available for ? where will i able purchase them in kuwait? will i able to access them @ the Kuwait airport.
    Please update me at the earliest. Thanks!