March 26, 2014 Leave a Comment
[Click on images to enlarge and view as a slideshow]
Spicy Pickle is a new sandwich shop in Kuwait, based on an a Denver franchise. I’ve tried it a bunch of times during the past few months. Their sandwiches are tasty and has a special zest to them, they really do taste different from other sandwich shops. Maybe it’s the pickle in their name that adds the difference.
- They use several kinds of breads like: Chibatta (country style or wholemeal), Focaccia, flatbread-Piadina (grilled or open top), or pizza.
- They’ve got chicken, beef, multiple cheeses, turkey, vegi, mushroom, and all kinds of sandwiches.
- Their condiments are unique like horseradish, chipotle, pesto, or sundried tomato mayo. Or greek dressing, honey-balsamic, thousand island, and honey mustard. Yummy.
- Their green pickles is especially imported from the States, that’s why they taste so good.
- And of course they’ve also got salads. Again, big size ones.
- The sandwiches come with a size of small coleslaw, pickles, orange wedges, and\or pesto pasta.
Most of their sandwiches are big portioned, I usually can’t eat more than one-half of the bigger ones. Now the Piadina’s on the other hand, I could easily eat more than one; they’re so flat and thin. Spicy Pickle has some great pictures on their instagram, do check them out [link].
They’ve got two branches, one in Sharq on Ahmad Al-Jaber St. beside Dar Al-Awadi, and the other one in Mahboula behind Alia & Galia towers. Their phone number is 22442266. And they’re also on 6alabat [link] if you want to order from there.