September 4, 2010 2 Comments
- There was a fire onboard the aircraft before it crashed.
- The 2 pilots were killed in the crash.
- The pilots tried to land the plane twice before it crashed.
- Airport officials divert the plane to an abandoned government land (military base), after the plane failed to land at the airport.
- The plane crashed an hour after its takeoff.
- The plane first crashed into an empty parking lot, then it briefly took off again, and finally crash.
- No ground casualties were reported.
- This is UPS’ first fatal crash in its history.