October 5, 2014 2 Comments
These are the latest rules for using the road shoulder or 7arat al2aman in Kuwait. It’s good as of Oct. 4th 2014. You can read all about it in Alqabas [here].
Rules for using the road shoulder (safety lane) in Kuwait:
- Left one only.
- And only if police cars are present.
- Right one still just for emergency services only.
- 45 km maximum speed.
- 6.30-9 am into the city & 12.30-3.30 pm out of the city.
- Specific instructions regarding our 3 main highways. – King Abdulaziz: from 3rd to 6th ring roads. – King Fahad (road 40): from 1st to 6th ring roads.
- King Faisal: from 4th to 6th ring roads.