A regular non-ramadan morning

I used to love going to Marina Mall early in the morning, to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee looking out into Kuwait’s beautiful shoreline. This is one of the few things that I actually miss when Ramadan is here. Almost all other times, I just love Ramadan, even when I’m starving and thirsty like I am right now!

9 Responses to A regular non-ramadan morning

1. Rubyeez says:

I miss having my coffee in a calm cafe 1st thing in the morning 😦

2. theweeklyargus says:

I wouldn’t know about all the good things that go on in the morning. If I’m ever up before noon, it’s probably just to move to a different bed.

Lol…. Said like a true playa 😉

• theweeklyargus says:

Haha, that’s not exactly what I meant. I was just insinuating that I’m extremely lazy when it comes to getting out of bed. Unless my bed rolls me into a bathtub filled with warm water and scented salts next to a window where I can hear the birds chirping outside while feeling a nice cool breeze, I’m not getting up.

I have very specific ideas about how I want to wake up.

I hear ya loud and clear…. I value my beauty sleep too 🙂

And all i’ve been doing for days is sleep, wake up a bit, then sleep a lot more :p

3. q8travelbud says:

I love my mornings and morning tea (w/milk 🙂 ) …. I miss this too

You’re in cow heaven… excellent fresh fresh and more fresh milk is all around you, lucky you 🙂

How’s ramadan with u? It’s really hot and hard this year here 😦

4. Pingback: Starbucks changes it’s logo for it’s 40th anniversary « The Buz Fairy