Enough politics, back to Last Night at Chateau Marmont

Ok, I started reading Last Night at Chateau Marmont, but then started watching Al-Watan TV’s interview between Adnan Al-Mutawa and Waleed Al-Tabtaba2i… And I think I’ve had enough politics to last me till next year, so back to my novel now.

Older related posts: M.O. Interior press conferenceWhere is Al-Qitami,  New pics of attackAttack updateTV interview with Al-Herbish,  Attack on MPsJwaihel gets beaten upupdate on Jwaihel, and Interview with Jwaihel.

12 Responses to Enough politics, back to Last Night at Chateau Marmont

yala lets go back } : – (

How is it, anything interesting??…:o)

I’m already a 1/4 through, which was a but surprising coz the book ain’t that interesting.

I still haven’t gotten to the exciting bits yet, but it’s an easy (also bit boring) read 🙂

3. in_love_with-laguna says:

you decide ur the boss here 🙂

4. Kaifan5 says:

buzfairy …. how do you like your Kindle, I’m thinking about buying one but they told me that you can’t buy some books…!!!!

I love the Kindle.

I’ve had it fort almost 2 years now, and it’s amazing. It’s very light and comfortable to hold. And the screen looks like a page book, I mean from page 1, you forget you’re not reading a book.

I buy books from amazon and from other places. You just have to make sure it’s in “mobi” or “azw” format, which is what Kindly reads.

But I also download a lot of books online, in pdf format. I then email amazon, they convert it, and send it back to me in like 10 seconds.

I highly recommend the Kindle, especially the new one with global wireless.

The main advantage of Kindle is that it does look like a book when you read it, and it’s very light. You can read for hours and hours without straining la your eyes wala hands.

You said there are books you can’t buy. What books?

5. in_love_with-laguna says:

With shame my answer is me and reading are not good friends 😦

Im also soooo busy i can hardly find time to watch full movie

I love reading, but never get to do it enough… As for movies, I’m not a big fan.

So, u have any hobbies?