Kuwait scored a goal on China, but it wasn’t counted. As you can see, the ball is clearly inside the goal.

Update: I put in 2 new pictures (the ones on top) that clearly show the ball inside the net, many thanks to QuestionQ8 for the pictures. These new pictures might stop the furious discussion going on in comments.

However, the Chinese goalkeeper hid the ball between his legs, away from the referee and the lineman’s sights. No wonder we lost, we can’t beat this uncounted goal and Musa’ad Nada’s red card.

Also, I was watching the game on Kuwait Sports channel, then I noticed that the commentator Hamad bu Hamad stopped talking or commenting during the game’s 2nd half. It now appears that he got upset from all the bad refereeing, and decided to stop commentating and left the studio.

21 Responses to Kuwait’s goal on China in the Asian Cup games هدف الكويت على الصين الغير محسوب في كاس آسيا

1. babble says:

I have a VERY angry husband. Didn’t get to watch the match as I’m still in the UK but believe the ref was a bit of an a$$ 😦

Big time. As u can see, this was a goal on China, but the ref (and lineman)didn’t even see it… Like wth, both of them didn’t see it?

Besides, the Chinese were beating us up, and then laughing at us… It was a bad game… No wonder ur husband is upset 😦

2. bob says:

1. 3/4 of the ball must be over the line. From that picture it doesn’t seem it was.

2. It was a clear red card. You can not hit a downed player with your kleats in any way shape or form purposely. It was a clear red card. Go see david beckham when he kicked a player when he was fouled in the worldcup. It was a red card then and its a red now.

3. The free kick china scored from was an obvious foul. No point denying it like the commentator. You’re not a referee you’re a commentator. Do your job and stop whining like a sore loser.
    4. Go learn the rules before you sit and complain like children.

What the hell is ur problem? can u just chill?

1. R u blind? The whole ball was inside the net, open ur eyes and see it.
      2. As for the red card. Since the referee clearly knows how to use it, why didn’t he use it on the multiple of times the Chinese players deserved it? The Chinese were ruthless and aggressive, and the referee gave them a picnic.
      3. I didn’t comment on their goal, so why r u tripping over nothing?
      4. U go learn some manners and discipline before commenting anywhere, u’ve got a real problem bob.

• GH says:

Hmm .. I hope you’re not serious about the ball not crossing the line, no offense but from the above picture it’s hard to say otherwise.

And about that red card I do agree msa3id deserved it but the other Chinese player was just as low.. If you go to the playback and -please this time watch carefully and a recommend using eyeglasses too- he kicked msa3id in the ribs first.. He should have atleast got a warning

Well, the ball is between the goalie’s legs, he cradled it back to outside the line (look at the bottom left pic).

And yeah, Musa’ad definitely deserved the red card. But so does the Chinese player. It wasn’t fair for just Musa’ad to get kicked out alone.

3. bob says:

Sorry but you need glasses. The ball must cross the line, its on the line.

Every sport site has states it was a dangerous attack and that the ball didn’t cross the line. Just because you’re a sore loser doesn’t change the facts.

• QuestionQ8 says:

It did cross the line but in the picture above it doesn’t show that. And another thing, how about when the Chinese player tripped Bader and he fell right on his head and toppled backwards, was that not a foul? Was that not obvious? Do you want to see a replay of it? Cz if u missed it we can show u again. The ref is the one that needs glasses. And we’re not sore losers:) we’re just gonna say 7sbyAlla wan3ma alwakeel and look forward instead of back.

Thank you this wonderful comment, unlike bob’s comment.

I tried to capture a pic with the ball inside, and I thought it shows.

I’m tired arguing with ur blind eyes.

I posted a pick that shows the ball inside the net. If u chose to not see that, then it’s ur problem.

4. esz says:

Guys, relax. Its understood that bob didbt watch the game properly. There was a replay of the kuwaiti goal and it showed how the entire ball crossed the line. Picture above dosent show that. Bob just dosent have anything to do, so he comes here to BS. Inshalla, we will win the next game. Fahad ronaldhino hopefully will play from the start.

5. bob says:

not my fault you posted bad pictures that show the ball NOT crossing the line. I was too bsuy didnt see that happen live. my bad. I did however see the red card, and it was an obvious red. My goal statement was based on your first pictures we clearly showed that the ball didnt cross. However the new ones make it clear it did, so yeah my bad there.

But still kicking a guy in the balls when hes down is a red card. I dont see what you find so offensive. Like everyone is freaking out like Kuwait never lost before. haha” take a chill pill people”

It’s not my fault that you’ve got something wrong with your eyes. The ones I put clearly showed the ball between the goalie’s legs, INSIDE the net. But hey, feel free to see whatever you want.

The red card was a mutual tackle between the players. As a stand alone incident, the red card is totally called for.

However, since the referee chose to turn a blind eye to the Chinese beating and hammering of Kuwaiti players; then no, I don’t agree that it was called for. T

In addition, the referee neglected a 100% called for penalty kick against Bader Al-Mutawa, plus a lot of other yellow and red card violations. Yet, he never used them against the Chinese.

I hope you don’t take offense at my replies, but you sure are enthusiastic about this post. And no, we are very much used to losing. Losing a game isn’t something we would get upset over. It’s just with this game, the referee really did an amazingly bad job by being biased to the Chinese.

• GH says:

No ones upset/freaking out about losing.

Soccer is about wining or losing fairly.. And that game was obviously not fair at all!

P.S. Since you didn’t know from the first place that the referee chose to overlook our goal then I’m assuming u haven’t watched the game, so just go watch the game and only then ud understand why everyones mad at the referee!

6. Frankom says:

مو مكتوب لنا الفوز
    😦

Ana mathiba7ni elah el6ag w 3ima eli nizal 3ala el7akam 😦

Wela tara el5asara 3adi, mt3awdeen w la7mna yabis 😀

7. Pingback: A lovely poem dedicated to 7aydar Wattar قصيدة شعر مليئة بالحكم مهداة لحيدر الوتار « The Buz Fairy