Last speech of Tunisian president before he fled to Saudi Arabia

President Zain Al-Abideen Bin Ali sounded very scared, worried, and desperate.

We now know that he and his family fled to Saudi Arabia last night, which means that the speech was probably a complete failure and sounded like total non-sense to the Tunisian people.

16 Responses to Last speech of Tunisian president before he fled to Saudi Arabia

1. Kuwaitiful says:

His so full of …………… desperateness.

Yeah, he’s full of something all right. The speech was a very desperate and failed attempt to right the wrongs. And was late too. But the speech was good in that it showed that he was humiliated, and had to run away for fear of being killed.

Allah ey3ez shyoo5na who never have to fear this, thank god. No matter what political problems we have, gulf royals can at least be safe in knowing that they’re not hated like the other arab leaders and never will be under any death threats.

2. ahmed says:

tunisians knew that they could go on to get their rights when they discovered the weakness of the

prisident after his speech

I think ur right. His speech showed that he indeed was very weak. Let’s just hope the tunisians can sort their problems in peace, now that he left.

No everyone everywhere wants to follow what they now refer to as the “Tunisian Model”…..its unbelievable!

There is no tunisian model, what are ppl talking abt?

It was pure coincidence that the government’s laws and disregard to the people coincided with extreme economic and financial burdens. The ppl were pushed just a little too much, and that sent them over the edge.

Besides, who says the new president is going to be better than the last one? Right?

4. ahmed says:

I will tell you something out of a personal experience. I think you will understand a lot about what is happening in Tunisia when you know it.

I see some Tunisians at work, they were brought up in fear. They never ever say the name of the

president. Even when this uprising starts, they used to talk in a low voice about it even thought we are thousands of kilometres away from Tunisia.

They were prisoners my dear, just like some other Arabs.

I don’t doubt what you’re saying. I does seem that the Tunisian president was a tyrant, and it’s very natural for Tunisians to stay quite and out of trouble.

5. BananaQ8 says:

What happened in tunis is really eye-opening,,other leaders should watch & learn

Latboug w lat5af…

I think the fall of the Tunisian president wasn’t something anyone had expected AND it happened faster than anyone imagines.

Again. Latboug w lat5af, and respect your people.

6. ahmed says:

What is Kuwait going to do today? I think that Kuwait plays elegant football nowadays, but I do not know

what struck them in thia Asian Cup.

But I can not deny my admiration of the Uzbakistan Team.

Sorry if you are not football fans

We are football fans 🙂

We’re hoping that we beat qatar 2-0, but I can’t see that happening.

7. ahmed says:

I just wanted to change the subject of this tyrant.

He who makes his people suffer that much, doesn’t really deserve our time.

Tunisians will be well of without hom…..

8. ahmed says:

No one can forsee what will happen in football.

The Saudis wanted to go back with the cup. They went back empty-handed.

looking forward to watching the match.

9. Pingback: Tunisians stealing a Ferrari « The Buz Fairy