I’m looking for an iPhone 4

I want to buy an iPhone 4, do you know of any good offers?

15 Responses to I’m looking for an iPhone 4

1. Nadoooyz says:

You can find good deals on amazon, but I’m sure u can find as good in kuwait, coz it’s price has dropped noticeably, I think you can find a good deal at electorzan, they sell them with waranties as I recall.

The iPhones sold in the states always come with a contract, so it’s not convenient for me to order from there.

Electrozan always has these amazing offers vis their ads in the papers, so I will definitely be checking them out 🙂

But I was really wondering if there is an offer on them somewhere.

2. Kaifan5 says:

One word Electrozan 😉

3. babble says:

I guess yeah, electrozan is probably the best or even ‘sometimes’ eureka surprisingly has good offers….

I totally for got about Eureka.

But to be frank, I remember a good offer from zain, they sell it for 150 if u take a 2 yr internet contract, and 200 if u take just a 1 yr contract.

I was asking ppl for these kinds of offers, like when viva sold the ipad for just kd 5 😉

4. Nadoooyz says:

I recommend electrozan, and as for buying an iphone 4 from the US, u can sure get one without a contract if you choose an unlocked phone 😉
    If you specify your search to unlocked Iphone4 you can get it without a contract!
    Goodluck 😉

Sounds interesting, and i never knew you could get an unlocked one that easy… Super cool 🙂

I’ll check the online prices first, then hit the local spots…. Hopefully, there will be something tempting out there 😉

5. I got mine last december as my gift to my self for the new year’s 😛 anyway its from Eureka , Its a 32G for 284KD ! all I know is 2 things : one is that it is the most expensive Phone that ever got lol , two that it is for sure worth it ! I love it more than the old one !

6. mu'3tarib says:

I know someone who sells the 32 gb officially unlocked brand new for 260 kd,, if you’re interested I can provide you with the contact details.

7. 3ateeja says:

i got mine from UK o etha dakhel el-q8 shofay Eureka or electrozan o la tfkren bel’3anem lina as3arhom dayman a’3la ! bs ana agol ne6ry shway ly shahar 3 lina e7tmal yanzel yded