Kakao’s tempting 50% off offer

Kakao is having an amazing 3-day 50% off special offer on selected chocolates, until Jan 20. The flavors range from Gers Ogaili, New Turtle, Old Fashioned Brownies, Mixed Chocos, Oreo Ogaili, to my personal favorites Raspberry Cheesecake & Oreo Clusters. All of these are 50% off, until Friday Jan 20.

Kakao is by far my most favorite chocolate place in Kuwait. Their chocolates are tasty, fresh, unique, and super delicious. They’re the kind of chocolates you serve at home, in hospital, or send to the office for someone important.

I always take a few kilos with me for my Saudi & Bahraini friends, whenever I’m visiting them. All of my friends love the chocolates, and the cute packaging it’s served in. And they never believe me when I tell them Kakao is a pure KUwaiti local business, owned by young Kuwaitis. The chocolates aren’t cheap, but they are really delicious. Plus Kakao always comes up with new flavors to serve, so for me the price is well justified.

Gers Ogaili bag of 15 pieces is now KD2, down from KD4. Chocolate Mix of 2 pieces of 18 different kinds is now KD5, down from KD10.

250 grams Oreo Clusters is KD 2, down from KD4. And 8 pieces Old Fashioned Brownies are now just KD1.5, down from KD3.

Since I always have Kakao chocolates in the house, I thought of sharing with you pictures of what’s left of my last order of Oreo Clusters & Raspberry Cheesecake chocolates (bought just 10 days ago).

You can reach Kakao on Tel # 97162323. You can also find them on their Facebook page.

Take advantage of the amazing prices, and order some today and tomorrow.

11 Responses to Kakao’s tempting 5011 off offer

is it good?? never tried it…brownie looks yummie and gooey :))

2. person says:

they are GREAAAT…i went to their booth in the wedding expo in 360 mall, and i tell u and i 2nd buzfairy, they are the top chocolate provider in Kuwait. Period.

3. Sn3a says:

Simply the best chocolate ever!
    Packaging is amazing as well

Great prices after the discount but what about the
    Minimum charging order for delivery?

4. Hammad says:

I just ordered New Turtle, Oreo Cluster and Choco Mix at my office………. Hoping to get it asap….thanks for informing about special discount….

Ur gona love the new turtle, that is one of their signature chocolates…. And ur most welcome, I’m glad my post helped ppl 🙂

Btw, the Oreo clusters r my favorites, super yummmy 😉

5. 0new0vision0 says:

everything about kakao is AMAZING .
    From the wrapping ,tissue papers and the choco designs and high quality !

Amazing is just not enough !
    Allah yewaffig ha and she should start expanding her business mathalan mathalan tefta7 far3 bils3odeyya 😉

U know something? Ur totally right, it’s a shame u don’t have it over there 😦

Anytime u want, tell me, and I’m sure we’ll find a way to send it to u 🙂

6. Pingback: An Amazing Mothers’ Day Cake from Kakao « The Buz Fairy