Testing Posting Multiple Pics using WP for BlackBerry

Usually, the bb doesn’t allow me to pick more than one picture per post. But somehow this morning, it’s letting me.

So I posted 3 random pics, of organic soft drinks we had at Fuel Burger in Dubai. The drinks were awful btw.

Now let’s see how they look when posted. What I’m interested in is the layout of the pics. Will they be organized, and other stuff like that.

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

10 Responses to Testing Posting Multiple Pics using WP for BlackBerry

1. babble says:

Looks fine on the BB! Xx

2. Frankom says:

i have been posting with BB & Galaxy Tab recently
    i have to say that both of them did not crash not even once

while the ipad and iphone they kept crashing crashing and crashing

enjoy it 🙂

I agree, the iPhone & iPad is crashing, almost everytime.

My postings of single pics with the Blackberry have been tamma el7mdella.

bs makent agdar a7e6 akthar men soura. Now I can, bs it’s still not moree7 😦

3. lovely ! succeeded !

Lol, e… But it’s not easy. When I want to chose the pics, I have to go through all my album.

The way WP’s organizing the pics has no system whatsoever 😦

4. go for an Ipad aw Iphone ….allah ya kthr el applications for posting ! t7tareen what to use 🙂

WordPress for iPad sx bug time, it crashes almost everytime u post. And if it doesn’t, then u get a cocktail 3ajeeb of. Apost.

Like elpics from the new post, bs elkalam or the title w tags men elpost eli gblah.

Shay eyfashel wp for iPad w iPhone 😦

Elmoshkila eni haven’t yet found an app gayr mal elwp.

5. hmm I c ..tra ana mo wayed afham eb hl sowalef 😛 bs anazel bramej o aq3ad at3abath …check PhotoShake hatha zain for photo share 3la el iphone bs dunno etha mwjood 3la el I Pad too

I will inshalla. I got one app emda7ooh wayd to cut w crop w merge pics, but lel2asaf it doesn’t zoom in, so makan mennah fayda.

Mshkoora for all the help xoxo

6. anytime my dear 😉