Happy Birthday To Me

It’s my birthday and I’m super happy. I can’t stop wondering what presents I’m getting this year… Ana super mestansa!!

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

30 Responses to Happy Birthday To Me

1. Nadoooyz says:

Haaaaaaaapppppy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;**********

2. Kaifan5 says:

Happy Birthday Buzfairy ๐Ÿ™‚

3. AMA Traveler says:

Yaaaaaay Happy birthday sweetie !!! El3omr klah inshallah ๐Ÿ˜‰ enjoy celebrate hay9ay estansay cuz you deserve the best ! Luv u sis ;* April rocks :p

I’m shaking my booty men al7een….. And I’m really excited too ๐Ÿ˜€

Luv u too Kwti traveling adventurer xoxo

And luv April too ๐Ÿ˜€

4. 0new0vision0 says:

Happy birthday sweetest B .
    wish you a beautiful year full of everything you wanted and wished for.

keep us updated with your presents ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s still early, but what I got so far is a beautiful crossbag, wicked camera accessories, and I think I see a new phone in my near future.

Like I said, still early ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Sent from my BlackBerryร‚ยฎ smartphone from Zain Kuwait

5. 3ateeja says:

Yeeey happy birth day :* enjoyyyy !!

6. Immortalita says:

Happy Birthday !!
    Wish u all the best ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Saudi spectator says:

Happy birfday ๎„ inshallah ipad2 ๎„…

Thk u for the lovely greeting… Can I ask for a Samsung GalaxyS2 instead… Men glb 3aini 3alaih… Like akthar men el iPhone 4

p.s.: i’m still super happy abt my iPad 1… w mayhoon 3alai age66ah w oho mashaf 3eed miladah #1 ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Ma6foog says:

Happy Birthday Buz we enshallah 3o2bal 1000 sena ..sheno tabeen hadya … gheer el Galaxy S2 ๐Ÿ˜›

or want me to choose it my self ๐Ÿ˜‰ ??

Hmmmmm…

I know I want the GalaxyS2, that I’m sure of.

What I also want is a dragger bag from LV, but that’s $3,300, so maybe shway sa3b.

I also want a Rolex Submariner2, gold and steel colored ๐Ÿ˜€

If that doesn’t happen, I’ll settle for a new Nokia and a Swatch ๐Ÿ˜‰

And thk u for the birthday wish ๐Ÿ˜€

• Ma6foog says:

LoL … ok how about a Virtue from elsal7eya and the Dragger Bag you wanted but i still need a picture of it not sure wich 1 that you want …the old yellow or the white one or the new collection???!!!

La mashkoor… Elvirtue, mali 5a6er feeh bilmarra…. weii3333

And i was only kiddin abt the dragger…. and no, it’s the classic lv, business 55 inch, double outside pocket one ๐Ÿ˜‰

But tara i’m kiddin… i have a prada one, that is both super cute and 7elwa, and i’m so in love with it aslan ๐Ÿ˜€

But I have ti say i’m loving el7anna ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ma6foog says:

7ayarteeny

5ala9 a Porsche ??!! cayenne or carrera ?

3endi cayyane…. bs elcarrera matenrad, ya ba5ti ๐Ÿ˜€

bc chethi, wala hadiya ebtd5al mazaji today ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

• Ma6foog says:

lool this remind of MTV sweet 16

btw whats your reaction when some one give you an expensive car as a present

i dont think it will be like this 1

PS: she got it for her 16th birthday

Well, ur talking to someone who has a friend that got a hot pink carrera for a wedding present ๐Ÿ˜‰

But this was back in the early 90’s… Does it still count? ๐Ÿ˜‰

My reaction I aslan hell no!!!!
        Sent from my BlackBerryร‚ยฎ smartphone from Zain Kuwait

• Ma6foog says:

lol yeah i guess it does …. too bad my birthday has passed my wish was for an aston martin DBS … or i would’ve gone with a DB9 but still lol ๐Ÿ˜›

Cool choice ๐Ÿ˜€

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUZFAIRY! ๐Ÿ™‚

Many more to come inshallah

I love your blog.

Birthday girl how is it sooooo far?? hope ur having a blast darling…..Happy Birrrrrthdaaaaay Againnnnnn :****

11. Pingback: A Big Thank You to My Dear Friend BabbleQ8 « The Buz Fairy