One of the Most Amazing Travel Blogs You’ll Ever Encounter

Flight965.com travel blog is truly unique, and is 100% locally produced. It belongs to a young Kuwaiti man who is very worldly, liberal, well-travelled, a music guru, and just a damn fine good human being. And he also happens to have one of the most popular music blogs in the whole world, and the #1 MidEast blog, Loft965.

Naser Al-Qatami started his own-stand-alone travel blog, aptly called Flight965, around the beginning of the year. I’ve been an avid follower, though silent, right from the start. The blog reads like a magazine, and the layout is a very amusing. You scroll through posts horizentally versus the regular up-and-down motion we’re all used to.

Anyways, about the blog; it’s a great source for some real hands-on experience in far fetched travel destinations. Plus, the blog has some amazing categories, I love how they’re split up. You’ve got: Hotels, Gadgets, Destinations, Offers…etc. each category is definitely worthy of a lengthy visit.

Naser is a fan of travel. Let me correct that, is a HUGE FAN of travel. He’s already been to more than 50-60-70 countries so far, I lost count of how many countries he already visited. And has a great writing style, he really can describe his travel escapades in a very charming and engaging way, a way that will make you wish you went there too.

Check out this new blog. It’s already a huge success, and is being labeled as one of the best ME travel blogs\sites. This quote is from Flight965.com:

So, bookmark it. Add it to your RSS feed. Follow the updates on Twitter. “Like” us on Facebook. Flight965.com is coming your way and it’s going to be big!

Btw, I’m counting on my dear travel loving readers; the likes of Laguna, Om Totta, Faith, New Vision, Nivine, Indes, and Babble for a proper site check up. Don’t worry, you won’t regret taking a gander look at Flight965. I haven’t 😉

Check out my previous praising here and here.

9 Responses to One of the Most Amazing Travel Blogs You’ll Ever Encounter

1. LoveyDovey says:

“he also happens to have one of the most popular music blogs in the whole world, and the #1 MidEast blog, Loft965.”

… according to who? I know at least 30 blogs that are more popular than loft965 in the middle east including yours. On Alexa BuzFairy is ranked 1,747 in Kuwait while Loft965 is ranked 6,133. So he’s not even close to being a top 20 blog in Kuwait yet alone the #1 blog in the middle east.

He’s the most popular music blog…. And his audience tends to be more international, not local.

Keep in mind, we’re talking about music, and on an international level.

Also, thank you so much for putting my alexa ranking, it seems that i’ve gone up…. Feels great 😀

my dear friend Buzfairy ؛-)

انتي من متى باديه البلوج مالج ؟

ترا انا بالصدفة قاعده احوس بالاي فون آب و لقيت البرنامج و حملته و من بعدها صرت اقرا و ازور البلوج

Lucky me

Ellah lucky me.

I started a few months ago, it’s gona turn 9 months in a week inshalla. I only started blogging coz kil rab3i at that time were thinking of it. W men el7anna sawaitli wa7d, la w gabelhum 😉

Ana shegli sahala, got a blog w ana mensad7a, w 3ala el ipad… W gemt nagait a pic I like as a header… W 3ala elesm, I was watching a show, w yaybeen feeh seerat buzzkill, so gelt 5oosh kelma, bs 3aks elkill… So I came up with the fairy part 🙂

And my 1st post is typical of wa7da 7dha relaxed… Yama3t cham sora, w ketabt “am I a good photographer”… Bam, ana online.

And elsij yngal, mahagait it’ll b like this. I’m loving it… And I hope 7atan entaw loving it too 😀

btw, most ppl think i’m a guy…. madri laish… a guy and a fairy? that was funny for a short while, till elcomments nezal mostawaha, coz ma5theen ra7at.hum, 3ala bo ana sbay 😉

3. Loft965.com says:

Buzfairy, Thank you so much for the great review. We posted it on our Facebook and Twitter.

LoveyDovey, Loft is one of the top 50 music blogs in the world, which makes the #1 music blog FROM the Middle East, not IN. At any rate, the blog was created with an international demographic in mind, not local. But, if you wanna talk locally and categorically, Flight is probably the most read TRAVEL blog in Kuwait.

Much thanks again and I truly appreciate it.

Ur welcome… Hmmmm, maybe I can bribe u to give me a great travel rout in return… I’m thinking of making a round of european music festivals this year.

Just kiddin…. It was my pleasure 🙂

4. babble says:

I read LOFT, oh about 4yrs ago maybe. I liked it then but forgot about it…thank u for reminding me.
    As for travel blogs- I stopped reading them because they depressed me! Lol. Somehow sitting out staring at dust isn’t as nice as sitting on a deserted beach in the middle of fiji!

Walah I feel ya… I don’t like traveling much, especially in summer time, when I’ve got the beach and sea right here… But it is weird this year, I wana do that whole round the world thing.

Maybe I’m getting easier with my recent b.day… Or maybe it’s that damn dust, it sure looks like its gona be a heavy unwelcomed visitor this summer 😦 …. Hence me wanting to run away 😉

5. goa says:

heard about flight965 from my buddies in kuwait…