My Gift From VIVA

I just got a free iPhone 4 from VIVA. Earlier tonight, we were invited by VIVA to attend a special media meeting, in which they announced their exclusive deal with Apple to be the sole iPhone agent in Kuwait.

The event went for 2 hours, and included dinner and refreshments. The buz all around the venue was positive, we’ve all been complaining for a long time about the lack of a proper professional and authorised iPhone dealer. So this new piece of news by VIVA was great to hear.

I think the phone comes with a phone line, but I’m not sure. I haven’t opened the bags yet, so I can’t say for sure. But I’m assuming it came with a line, cause I would definitely think VIVA wants to get accurate feedback about the iPhone and its service.

Anyways, thank you VIVA, thank you May for inviting us. I would also like to add that it was a real pleasure meeting the CEO, he is charismatic, interesting, and you could talk to him for ages.

Thanks again VIVA.

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

28 Responses to My Gift From VIVA

1. Frankom says:

Where is my iphone 😦 ?

2. Meenakon says:

مبروووووووووووووووووووووووووك

Allah eybarik feech inshalla 😀

Seriously, getting a gift always manages to put a huuuuggeee smile on my face… No matter what the gift is 🙂

wow that was quick!! such an active and efficient bloger ;)))

Thank you, I was excited elsara7a. I’ve been looking for a new phone for more than a month, and was between the iPhone and the GalaxyS2…

Now el7mdella, the choice has been made for me 🙂

4. Mark says:

Hey didn’t know u were there, would have wanted to meet you! Where were u sitting??

Hi Mark…. I was sitting with His&Hers…. There were a lot of bloggers there, but everyone was busy, either chatting or eating 😉

I would’ve loved to meet you too….. No doubt, you’re on the top of my must-meet-list 🙂

• Mark says:

ah no way, i came and said hi to his & hers before I left. Didn’t know you were on the same table

Lol, u did?

I was there, I didn’t leave till 8… But 3adi, u mite’ve not paid attention to me… I was sitting at the head of the table, and his’s on my left.

I did go say hi to BuRashed, then chatted with the CEO for a while… So we could’ve missed each other when I was with them 😦

This is a total bummer to be frank, a million 7asafa 😦

5. virgo says:

Dear Buzzyfairy ..you know me I’m picky and not many things or blogs impress me…but frankly speaking …I check your blog more than 3 times daily which means I’m in love with it …way 2 go gaaaal :*

6. Om Totta says:

هنيالج هاااااااااني الاي فون صار عند بزززفيري

7. Om Totta says:

السفره إليايه نستخدم برنامج الخرايط من الايفون مالج ها لندن ؟ عاد ما يبيله حافظينها صم

Lol

Ok, this is gona sound bad… But I think I’m like the last one to get an iPhone4 in kwt 😉

Ahhh london xoxoxo… No need for any app, I’ll be ur guide there 😉

8. ims85 says:

الف مبروك

بصراحه تجربتي ويا فيفا فاشله – غيرت خطي قبل اسبوع من فيفا الى الوطنية

صارلي سنتين مادري 3 سنين من فتحت شركة فيفا وانا عندي الخط والشبكه حيل تعبانه… كل ماكلمهم يقولون قولنا وين تلاحظ شبكه بطيئه او تنقطع وقولنا عشان نحاول نقوي شبكه بهل مكان… معانات والله سنتين

خدمة البلاك بيري عندهم قويه وشيء الوحيد الي كان مخليني احتفظ بالخط الشهري فواتير اهي خدمة بلاك بيري .. ولكن للاسف ماقدرت استحمل بعد

Allah eybarik feek inshalla 🙂

Lel2asaf, ma3a6oona 5a6 3ashan enjareb shabakat.hum 😦

عليج بالعافيه
    عاد انتي من فترة قاعدة ادورين لج جهاز
    يت من نفسها (-:

اهم ميمعين الي عندهم مدونات ؟

Mashkoora… Yeah I was looking for a new phone men moda, w hatha ya lain 3endi.

E, they got a lot of bloggers together, to announce the new iPhone4 deal m3 Apple.

E3zemoona in chocolate macaroon pop eli belavenues 🙂

10. Pingback: VIVA’s Exclusive iPhone Deal with Apple « The Buz Fairy

11. Kaifan5 says:

Too bad we didn’t meet in person but next time inshallah 🙂

Zaid, ana sheftik, w hal ya5fa elqamar… Bs elmokan eli ent ga3ed feeh was like a diwaniya, killah shabab… W ana elsara7a ma gemt ella 7g buRashed w elbadran.

Bs I wanted to meet u… W 3ayyazt w ana a6al3ik… Allah eyhadak, pay attention yam3awwad 🙂

12. BananaQ8 says:

CONGRATS 😉 How is the iphone 4 with you, I was there too but unfortunantely had circumstances and came very late and didn’t get an iphone 4 😦 7asafa I didn’t catch you

A lot of bloggers were there the other night, mashalla elmokan kan packed with bloggers……

I missed seeing a lot of them, and didn’t get to meet them.

Bs 7asafa eni missed u 😦

13. Pingback: I’m liking VIVA More & More « The Buz Fairy

14. Pingback: Fahad Al-Butairi at Laugh for Life Comedy Night at Dasman Center « The Buz Fairy

15. Pingback: Attention All Bloggers « The Buz Fairy