This Gets on My Nerves

I might be a little obsessive compulsive, but this kind of wrong opening really gets on my nerves. Just imagine white chalk on an old blackboard, how annoying that scratch is… That’s me with this upside down opening!

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

17 Responses to This Gets on My Nerves

entay u opened no one’s fault here ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. narine says:

It’s pressing on my nerve to look at the pic!! LOL

3. Om Totta says:

ูˆูŠู‡ ุงุดุฏุนูˆุง ุงู„ุจุทุงุท ุงุตู„ุง ู…ุนูุณ ูุชุญุชูŠู‡ ุนุฏู„ ูˆู„ุง ู…ู‚ู„ูˆุจ ุทู†ุดูŠู„ุง ุชุฑูƒุฒูŠู† ูˆุงูŠุฏ

4. virgo says:

Walla wenfth7t ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ liisssh? ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Lolz…. Ma7ad emsadag it wasn’t me… Ballah ako a7yfta7 shay belma3wi ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Sent from my BlackBerryร‚ยฎ smartphone from Zain Kuwait

5. virgo says:

Ana a7eb aft7a chethy …men kint yahel ;p 7tan iljareeeda agraha men akhr 9af7a lee awal 9af7a …that’s me ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. virgo says:

It was me!!!! She’ll meshkilaaa? ๐Ÿ™‚ why does it annoy you? ๐Ÿ™‚

7. virgo says:

Ee shayfa …bas I don’t see what’s wrong with that? Do I have to open it as it should be opened? .bas tft7eena men ta7at a7la w an6a3 leana kil ilspices tkooon ta7at ๐Ÿ˜‰

Open it kaif matabeen, ma7ad stopping u xoxo

It’s just me… In these situations, iasadeg ennah ana neat freak… Omg, it got on my nerves big time!
      Sent from my BlackBerryร‚ยฎ smartphone from Zain Kuwait

buzz
    ุงู†ุชูŠ ูŠุจูŠู„ุฌ ูƒูˆุฑุณ ูฃ ุงูŠุงู… ู…ุน ุนูŠุงู„ูŠ ูˆ ุงุชุนุงู„ุฌูŠู† ู…ู† ุงู„ุงูˆุณูŠุณู ูƒู…ุจูŠู„ุณู
    ู„ูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆู„
    ุฑุงุญ ูŠู†ู…ุญูŠ ู…ู† ุดุฎุตูŠุชุฌ

9. Sfsa78 says:

That always gets on my nerves. It’s just so wrong.