Beach Reading

It strikes me as odd that almost no one reads on the beach in Kuwait. In any other place, it’s a very respectable beach activity. An activity to be enjoyed, along with the occasional dip in the water.

As much as I try to reach while on the beach, it just doesn’t seem that I have anytime left for this entertaining and relaxing hobby, with all the swimming and socializing going on.

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

8 Responses to Beach Reading

1. XX>XY says:

I’m assuming that’s a picture of your kindle..?

What’s the difference between a Kindle and a Nook? I bought my girlfriend a Nook for her birthday, and I’m curious to know if I made a poor selection. haha

Ok, let me wrap my head around that gf part first ๐Ÿ˜‰

And now back to business. The nook is colorful, the kindle is just gray.

I haven’t seen the nook myself, but I love my kindle, like so much. It just feels like reading a real book.

Since u bought the nook already, since it’s colorful and pretty; I won’t worry much about it now.

I’m gona end this with another wrap up of the gf part ๐Ÿ˜‰ salute darling ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Bader says:

Is that the kindle you’re using? May I ask you were I can find one in Kuwait?

Yes it is. I got it through amazon 2-3 yrs ago, and it’s one of the best things I have.

I don’t think u can get one in kuwait, but just order it from amazon. It has gotten so cheap there, they’re selling it starting at less than kd40.

And they’re light, so I don’t think shipping wud cost much ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know if u need xtra info or something.

ุฎู„ูˆ ู…ูˆุถูˆุน ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ูˆ ุงุดุชุบู„ูˆ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฌู‡ุงุฒ ู‡ู‡ู‡ู‡ู‡
    ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ูŠุงู„ ุจุงู„ูƒูˆูŠุช ุตุนุจุฉ ุงุตู„ุง ู…ุง ุงู‚ุฏุฑ ุงุฑูƒุฒ ูˆ ุงู„ุณุจุฉ ุงู„ุฌูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆ ุจุฑูƒุงู†ูŠูŠูŠูŠ ู„ูˆ ุจุงู„ู„ูŠู„ ูŠู…ูƒู† ู…ุน ุงู† ุจุงู„ู„ูŠู„ ูˆุงู‡ูŠ ูˆ ุญุฑ ุจุณ ุจุงู„ู†ู‡ุงุฑ ุดู…ุณ ู…ู…ูŠุชู‡
    ููŠ ุฏูˆู„ ุซุงู†ูŠุฉ ู„ูˆ ุงุฑุทูˆุจุฉ ูŠู…ูƒู† ุงู‚ุฏุฑ ู…ุน ุดูˆูŠุช ู‡ูˆุง ุงูŠูŠ ู…ู† ุตูˆุจ ุงู„ุจุญุฑ
    ุจุณ ุงู„ูƒูˆูŠุช ู„ุง ู„ุง
    ุงู†ุชูŠ ุงุธุงู‡ุฑ ุชุจูŠู† ุงุชุณูˆูŠู† ุณู† ุชุงู† ุณู†ุน ู„ูˆูˆูˆูˆู„

Lol… I don’t like tanning… Ok etha 7esal w ana asba7, bs I don’t asawi tan chethi. El7mdella mani mas5a ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s not that hot yet, especially etha entay sab7a w lel7een embalella ๐Ÿ™‚ plus, ana ga3da ta7t elmathala ๐Ÿ™‚
      Sent from my BlackBerryร‚ยฎ smartphone from Zain Kuwait

4. Bader says:

I thouht so, heard from somebody that it sold in Kuwait so just to make sure and yeah it’s cheap for the new kindle with 3G and with leather cover with light cost maybe above 50kd but it worth it. Oh btw nice choice for ebook reader most people I met use ipad which is not bad but I personlly think it main purposse is over shaded by tab games and net surfing.

I don’t think it’s sold here.

As a book reader, Kindle is the winner, hands down. It reads and feels like a real book. The screen looks like real page books, you immediately forget you’re not reading a paperback.

You can’t compare the iPad to the Kindle. The iPad is good in that you are able to read on it in emergencies. But it’s very heavy to hold, the screen is too bright, and reading on it strains the eyes.

The Kindle is very light, you can hold it for hours using only one hand. The screen is made specially for reading, the pages, color, and contrast all look like real pages from a real book.

I highly recommend it, especially at this very affordable price.