Ridiculous OSN

Can you believe they’re still closed? I had gone to their Marina office, and that closed too, but I though I was there early at 9.30 and that they didn’t open till 10 mathalan.

Now I come all the way to Farwaniya, only to find out that they’re closed here too. And to add injury to insult, there are no office hours posted anywhere, not here and not in Marina.

If you’re wondering why I need themn well it’s because I just found out that they’ve been debiting my account for kd 28 a month, even though I haven’t had OSN for maybe two or more years now.

I guess I have to come back to them again, like ma3endi shegel thani!!

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

6 Responses to Ridiculous OSN

فيري
    انا يوم سويت اشتراكي قال لي الريال ان اذا استقطاع عن طريق البنك لازم انتي بعد السنة تبلغينهم انج ما تبين تجددين الاشتراك و إلا راح يظل البنك يستقطع
    طبعا طريقتهم كأنها حرمنه ذربه هههه بس لما قال لي جذيه دفعت كاش لان خوفج انسى و تمر السنة و اهم يسحبون من رصيدي

Ana sarlee 11-12 yrs wiyahum, so I’m not new… And eli eybe6 elchabd ennah elsignal wasn’t working 3endi for months. That’s when I decided to not renew.

But it’s my fault for not checking my statement. But again, they call and call and call, and when I answered last week, they asked me etha abi ajaded. They should’ve said enah aslan 3endi eshtirak.

They changed the receiver last nov-dec, and I don’t have it, so this atleast proves eni not using it 🙂

Ed3eeli elomoor tamshi ok 🙂

ان شاءالله تمشي دام كل شي واضح
    و على قولتج صارلهم من شهر ١٢ و اهم قاطعين القنوات من على الريسفرات العادية
    بس جهازهم اليديد عجيب فرق عن اول صج صج واضححححح
    معظهم HD
    اليهال يقولون لي كأنه صج هههه

بلغيني شيصير معاج
    اذا لا سمح الله ما رضو يردون الفلوسقولي لهم عيل عوضوني باشتراك كامل

Well yeah, etha marethaw, 3al aqal nafs elmoda ebbalash.

Inshalla sahala and el7mdella eni la7agt 3alaih w kanaslatah 🙂

3. enigma says:

So you never called to cancel? Not good..

I didn’t have to cancel. I stopped getting the signal ages ago. Since they don’t send me the signal, they shouldn’t charge me money.

Ok, how about this? I got a call from them today, asking me if i wanted to get the signal back. Can you imagine that? My account was just debited a few days ago for the monthly subscription, and I still don’t have a signal? Why? Plus, I never got the new show box thing, so they know for sure that I have’t used it since they installed the new boxes at the end of last year.

I made a formal complaint a few days ago, and I’ll give them sometime to sort it out. But really, I seriously feel they should give me my money back.