Saudi Kid Making Fun of Women Driving

WTH is wrong with his parents. Is this a way to raise your kids, teach them to be nasty and intolerant at this young age. They say the kid is Al-So3ood. If that’s the case, then I say let his parents adopt this narrow point of view; and leave the rest of the Saudis out of this nonsense. It’s time for Saudi Women to drive already!

Watch Fahad Al-Butairi make fun of this kid:

12 Responses to Saudi Kid Making Fun of Women Driving

لوووووول
    i dont like books i like kaf
    الصراحة الياهل يبط الجبد و صدق لما قال عنه القرد بعين امه غزال

Lol, sedagtay wallah… Ya sheen el lsan el6eweel 3ala elyahal… Offff 3ala eltarbiya elta3eesa.

Eshrayich bilposts elyoum? 3adadhum kafi? 7ammasni elcomment malich 😉

2. hishersq8 says:

LOL Fahad Rocks! I cant believe I wrote about this kid a while ago thinking he is cute..not cute anymore! sexist !

Thank u so much…. I too thought ennah kan cute, but WTH with this attitude? Allah ey3een els3oodyeen 3alai etha kibbar.

He’s got charisma, and might influence a lot of ppl with his cuteness w sha6ara.

Not cute any more, at all.

3. Bero0Q8 says:

LooooooL Loved Fahad’s Vid..
    Me Like The Rest I Thought He Was Cute.. But Not Anymore.. If He Is smart He would Know That Being Against women Driving Is A Stubid Thing..!!
    This Is not His Opinion I’ts His Father’s I Guess

I’m all for cute kids, but for me, the most important thing is politeness and behavior. Obviously, this new vid was influenced by his parents, wella oho a9lan mayadri wain allah ga66ah… But for a kid of his age to use words like stupid is not cool at all.

حلاة االياهل بأدبه

Zain sawwa Fahad feeh, and I hope the kid’s dad watches Fahad’s vid, and learn a few lessons.

4. ims85 says:

The King has nothing to do with this! Am sure if the King says let them drive no one will say something, but I’m also sure that there are people with long beard they are who against and controlling women driving and don’t want them to do anything!

• ims85 says:

LOL! I love Fahad, he make it up! 😛

I’m pretty sure King Abdullah had nothing to do with this super silly and stupid vid or the opinion of the people behind it. You just have to look at the magnificent King Abdullah uni of Science& Tech, where women are allowed to drive in the campus, to know that King Abdullah is all for women’s rights.

The problem lies with the level of supreme authority those hay2a people have. Someone needs ennah ey7ish ryoolhum w lsnahum, so backwards and sa5ifeen 😦

5. Pingback: Fahad VS Misho…LOL! | His & Hers Q8