November 1, 2010 1 Comment
- There’s no need anymore to convert your AVI TV and Movie files to MP4 in order to play them on your iPad\iPod.
- VLC media player for the iPad and iPod is the easiest way ever to watch your AVI TV shows and movies on your iPad or iPod.
- You can download VLC media player directly on your iPad using the app store, or you can download it using iTunes on your computer.
- Once you download it, connect your iPad or iPod to your computer, and iTunes will automatically turn on.
- Once you see your iPad or iPod on iTunes, click on it, then click on the app tab.
- From there onwards, scroll down to the end, where you’ll find that VLC is at the very bottom of the page.
- From here onwards, all you have to do is click the add button, and choose what episode you want to add.
- And that is it really. It’s that simple. And it’s totally free.