I love Canoeing & Kayaking

I’ve always loved canoeing and kayaking. Whether I’m alone or with a friend, it’s always fun and exercising. I don’t get to do it much in Kuwait because of the weather. It’s either too sunny, sea is too wavy, or both at the same time.

I was thinking of taking a few days off during this week or the next. And when I saw this ad, I have to admit, I got a little excited.

I’m going to check out the website, and see if the water and weather are good as they appear in the pics. And maybe, just maybe, Bin Yas Island would be my next destination.

12 Responses to I love Canoeing & Kayaking

1. ZwaiZ says:

I love kayaking as well and the best place to kayak in Kuwait is Pearl City in khiran – the new project – but make sure u go on weekdays or early morning on weekends before jet-ski’s run u over ;P

I love doing it in bnaider or jlai3a, around an hour before sunset… and yes, even there jetskies are all over the place.

Khiran pearl city is probably better, since the water there is a lot calmer, thx for the tip 🙂

2. Pingback: Dog Life Jacket - Canoeing dog in her Ruffwear life jacket. How not to get out of a canoe

3. q8travelbud says:

I heard about that … they have walking safaris and other outdoor activities too ..

4. Nunu-San says:

I would love to try this sometime (^.^)

5. ZwaiZ says:

Sure anytime 😉 ill see u there one day inshallah

6. faith says: