Movie theaters will start serving dinner too

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that movie theaters in the state are starting to offer dinner and drinks to movie goers. You can read all about it here.

13 Responses to Movie theaters will start serving dinner too

1. noon says:

7ag ilmeten !!

2. I would be so much more proud of being American if our biggest contribution to other countries weren’t food ideas! I think we’re personally responsible for the obesity rate in Kuwait!

Lol… Don’t be too harsh on the States… Have u seen a kuwaiti lunch\dinner table? I think we managed the obesity pretty much single handedly 😉

3. du3aa says:

wooooooooooow wanasaa , i like the idea , it would be fun !!!

4. 3ateeja says:

eeww ma at5yal adesh el-cinema o alqa ketchup 3al kersy aw re7at el-akel o y9er ez3aj wel nas y3lfon,, popcorn o nachos o talfena bel re7a wel wsa5a !! big NO!!

we already have a problem concentrating in the movies, as showing up 30 minutes after movie starts is kind of a trend in Kuwait…imagine on top of it, ppl eating… that wld definitely deter me from going to movie theatres anymore….this extra feature is definitely not suitable for our culture 🙂

6. bananaQ8 says:

lovedd the idea absolutely cool :p wonder if this ever gonna happen here in Kuwait, cuz right now the hot dog is the best they could do ;

I didn’t like it, when ppl reminded me about elwisa5 w elree7a 😦

Allah eyzeed elne3ma, elhotdog malhum ta3ees, 3al aqal eyyiboon corndogs, aw hotdog ikea el latheeth.

What i wud like to see, is a sit-in cafe inside, where u get to chill gbl el movie 🙂