McDonald’s Halloum McMuffin

Say hello to McDo’s latest local addition, the Haloum McMuffin. I already had breakfast today, otherwise, I would’ve totally gone to try it out.

12 Responses to McDonald’s Halloum McMuffin

1. Samsoom says:

Ohhh I want!!! Lol I wish they would franchise that here 😦

2. Samsoom says:

In Canada 😦 and they have is the bacon and egg, and I can’t have the bacon lol so I just et at home 😦
    I can’t wait to come back home!!!

3. Samsoom says:

It’s hard to enjoy right now, with all the snow and the cold weather :s but spring is amazing here.
    I am studying, I’m in a city called London, Ontario. It’s two hours away from Toronto. It’s a small city.

My friend the dr is going to toronto in the summer for 2 or 3 yrs.

And I heard abt the snowstorm. Lake shore drive in chicago, which is like a main road, had like 1500 cars stuck all of a sudden in the storm 😦

I went to london, england, btw 😉

• Samsoom says:

Oh really!! Your friend will like Toronto…it’s a big and nice city. You can do lots there. Unlike the city I’m in, it’s the tottal opposite lol I go to toronto alot cause I get bored here. Maybe you should come with your friend and see it 🙂

Yeah!! I heard about the storm they got too, we were spouse to get it, but luckily we didn’t lol and I’m glad!! We already have lots of snow we don’t need more. And Toronto compares to the city I’m in, got Noooo snow. Lol

And London, Ontario compared to London England is nothing lol I’d rather be there.

We’re supposed to all go once school closes here, shud be a good summer inshalla 😉

4. Samsoom says:

Inshallah you guys will have a great time 🙂

5. Pingback: Halloum ‘Muffin’ a branding error « Golden brown on the outside, freakishly white on the inside.