No No No Ya KDD مستانسين بعمركم يعني؟

I saw this first on iLsul6ana, and it made me feel very sad to see such beautiful  childhood icons be destroyed like this. KDD shouldn’t have done this. OUr memories are all built around these ice creams with the cute Kuwaiti names.

8 Responses to No No No Ya KDD مستانسين بعمركم يعني؟

1. BuShaheen says:

Eee wallah it’s part of our childhood, felt the same when I sow it two days ago I thought it was another brand

Ok, so KDD tried to change our old beloved classics… It’s obvious that a lot of us aren’t happy with the new designs…. So what’s the problem in going back to the old designs? Come one KDD, scrap these and go back to the classic ones.

• Asmuzz says:

They could have come up with a new flavour or redesigned some other ice cream, this one has put me off. It doesn’t stand out or look any different than what’s on the market.

Heck who cares new design, no one seems to like it.. Maybe 1 out of 50 people.

KDD is is essentially erasing it’s history and fond memories that people had with it.

I completely agree with you in that KDD are erasing their history.

A lof of people have expressed their negative opinions about the new wrappers, designs, and names. Maybe someone from KDD will listen up, and cancel this new thing.

2. virgo says:

Maleeeena men ilenglizi ..bas w ba3den y3ni..:(.

It’s a very bad move by KDD… Almost everyone I know is hating the new design\name…

طرى علي الحين البرد الجلاس القديم الكاوكاو الي علبته مقلمة باللون الحمر