Ruby Tuesday’s Ribs Are Back

The poster claims it’s their best and most popular dish.

Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

11 Responses to Ruby Tuesday’s Ribs Are Back

1. Mohammed Al-A says:

they sure do look delicious, how good are the ribs? as it claims its thier best&most popular dish

I haven’t tried Ruby’s at all, I don’t go there, but I hear people ymde7oon akelhum 🙂

But if ur looking for amazing ribs, try the ones from the Meat Co. They are amazing mashalla.

2. D says:

I used to love their food. Until one day they decided to change the chefs, the staff, and the food quantities (to the smaller). I got my fish RAW and they didn’t even agree to change it. Saying it was cooked according to “the recipe”. After I insisted a waiter gave me the menu asking me to choose something else because they can’t change the recipe! What kind of recipe leaves the fish all slimey? I insisted to get the same meal but well done and they eventually obliged. But I never went back there. Very bad customer service.

Ok, I hate it when restaurants argue with u. I’ve only been there once, many years ago.

Well, I guess u won’t be tasting these ribs then 😦

3. theweeklyargus says:

Chilis has incredible ribs. Do you have Chilis over there? Also, are Muslims allowed to eat pork, or is that just Jews that don’t eat it?

Also, if you were a fan of The Weekly Argus, that mind is also behind this blog…

We’ve got the biggest chillies in the world. And no, we’re not allowed pork, but these r beef ribs.

How r u man? How’ve u been?

• theweeklyargus says:

Hmmm. I wonder how beef ribs would be. Probably rather beefy!

You have chilis? As in the restaurant or the food? haha

I’ve been great. How have things been in Kuwait?!

Well, if u eat them at a great place, then they taste and feel amazing.

Things have been dusty over here. Have u seen sahara or the mummy? Where they had a huge sand storm? We got that here a couple of months ago. Out of the blue.

And it’s been mostly dusty, and boring ever since 😦

4. Pingback: Ruby Tuesday’s Classic Barbecue Full-Rack Ribs

5. XX>XY says:

I’ve seen all of the “Mummies,” actually. And Sahara! I feel like an expert on the desert now. Until I saw those movies, I didn’t know that wherever there was sand there was also buried treasure.

We’ve had pretty bad tornadoes here lately. If you’re curious, just google “Joplin Missouri Tornado.” The pictures are pretty intense. I live in Springfield which is about 60 miles away from there…

I’m actually watching the tornado coverage on cnn… This looks like a really bad one 😦

I really hope u don’t have anyone in that disaster area 😦